WOW, December has come and gone and we are already in our second week of January. I'm just crossing fingers and toes that 2014 doesn't fly by in the same way that 2013 did. There are many exciting things we have planned for the year ahead but before we start celebrating those I wanted to share the contents of our December "I Love you" box with you. Take a little look here
- 1 x Christmas washi tape
- 4 x kraft cards with white screen printed Christmas design
- 4 x custom envelopes (2 x lined with a pattern + 2 x with pattern printed on the outside of the envelope)
- 1 x LOVE letterpressed card with grey lined envelope
- 5 x plain flat kraft paper bags
- 5 x flat kraft paper bags (each bag stamped with one of our Christmas stamps)
- 2 x To: & From: Kraft tags with eyelet and twine
- 1 x Christmas wooden wrapping paddle
- 5 x variety design Christmas stickers
- 2metres x red and cotton petersham ribbon
- 2 x 'Naughty OR Nice" manilla tags with twine
Looking back on the festive season one of our favorite shoots was our Christmas one. It was wonderful to gather all the products and styling goodies to give the shoot a holly jolly charm. A big thank you to our 2013 intern Kathleen for helping us with all the Christmas preparation and of course to Andre from Blackframe photography. We are blessed to work with such talented and all round GREAT people.
Don't miss out on our January "I love you" boxes - these are going out to our lovely subscribers on the 15th of January instead of the usual beginning of the month. We will return to delivery in the fist week of the month when we send out the February box.
Thank you everyone for your "I love you" box orders.
x Love Sam