"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. " - Abraham Lincoln.
I could't agree more and I'm sure most of us feel this way. Our moms have given birth to us, shared their personal attributes with us, cared for us, loved us and brought us up to be the people we are today. Let's celebrate them, thank them and spoil them for ALL they have done.
Today we share a free printable, an e-mailer and an sms image with you that you can use to send to your mom on Mothers Day. Whether you live close by or if you are living in another city to your mum (like me), you will be able to use one of these mediums to let your mom know that you love her and that you have a special spoil planned for her.
DOWNLOAD ALL THE FILES HERE
- Print out page 2 or page 3 on a thick card stock, trim using the provided crop marks, fold the card in half. Write out the spoil you have planned for your mom inside the blank card.
- Attach to an e-mail to your mom and include the spoil idea in the subject line. E.g "Dear Mom, please meet me at 3 o'clock for tea and cake at the Mount Grace this Mothers Day."
- Visit the pretty blog website and this page from your phone internet browser.
- Download our Mothers Day Special Spoil image here.
- SMS or WhatsApp your mom the image followed by a message with the details of your spoil. E.g "Dear Mom, Happy Mothers Day. Give the ladies at Sorbet Spa a call and book yourself a manicure and pedicure on me."
Happy, "Mothers Day" to all mums, moms-in-law and mommies to be.
A very special I love you goes to my mom, you are a gift from God.
from the "Elephant factory"
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER HERE