Yippeeeee, it's time to reveal what subscribers received in their September “I love you” box. I've been so excited about this product and every time an order was placed through our online shoppe in the month of August my heart did a little jump.
So I guess you may be asking yourself what exactly is an "I Love You" box"? Well, whether it’s Christmas, Valentines, Easter, a friends Birthday or you are feeling like it's Good to be Alive, we've curated & created a box of stationery goodies just for you. Sign up for a 1-, 3- or 6-month subscription, and every month a NEW parcel of awesomeness will arrive at your doorstep . Simply open it up, pour yourself a glass of mmm and unwrap one treat after the next from twine to stamps to bags and tags, we believe nothing says I love you quite like a box from Elephantshoe.
Our very first set of subscription boxes were shipped out last Monday, these parcels were filled with the joys of spring.
- 4 x hot pink C6 envelopes with a striped hot pink liner
- 4 x hot pink C6 envelopes with a striped black liner
- 8 x personalised name "garden gala monogramed" C6 white note cards
- 1 x "Oh Hello" Tattly OR 1 x "Be Happy" Tattly
- 1 x spring coloured washi tape
- 2 x hot pink gift tags with black hemp twine
- 2 x kraft gift tags with black hemp twine
- 2 x mini twine rolls (from our spring fling range)
- 10 x paper straws (mixture of peaches/pinks & chevron/stripes/spots)
- 8 x standing bitty bags (mixture of peaches/pinks & chevron/stripes/spots)
- 8 x "garden gala monogramed" kraft round stickers
- 8 x "garden gala monogramed" spring coloured round stickers
Don't forget to sign up for Octobers box and receive a whole NEW collection of goodness. OR send this to friends & family as a gift