It's that time, Thursdays DIY with theprettyblog.
The Festive Season is around the corner and I'm sure many of us have begun thinking about the many lunches and dinners that we will be sharing with friends and family to celebrate. Here is a quick and easy DIY project for you to put together with your children, nieces and nephews to keep all the kids joyful and busy if you are hosting an event. They also double up as a great gift and stocking filler.
Simply download our , "Festive Bubble Labels" labels here.
Directions for Labels:
1. Please print page 2-5 of the downloaded document onto an A4 card stock or an A4 inkjet-laser blank label.
2. Trim each circle by cutting along the outer edge.
3. Spray the back of each circle with spray glue and attach onto the top of each Consol glass jar.
4. Fill each glass jar with bubble liquid. You can make this from a mixture of plain old dishwashing liquid and water or you can purchase a large bottle from most kids stores. I found a great bottle of the clear bubble liquid at Toys r Us.
5. Simply add a couple of drops of food colouring to the liquid and stir to get a variety of colours.
Directions for the Wand:
1. Buy a pack of pipe cleaners from a craft store.
2. Bend the pipe cleaner into a circle and twist the two ends to make the wand.
3. Attach this to the glass jar with tine, ribbon or string.
We officially have the Christmas feeling after styling and shooting the Consol Festive Season brochure this past week. Their team have a range of great ideas and projects that you can do using their recyclable and versatile glass jars this December. Stay tuned to their store for inspiration.
We are also so grateful for the AWESOME team at Humankind Advertising for including Elephantshoe in the styling and Blackframe for the photography in this shoot. We had a super time working with them.
Happy bubble blowing.
from the "Elephant factory"